When you become an adult, one of the most challenging aspects of the transition is the realisation that many of the pleasures you experienced as a child are no longer within your reach.
It’s possible that people will give you strange looks if you take Flintstones pills, watch after-school cartoons, or wear brightly coloured Marvel Band-Aids. But now, with McDonald’s, even a small portion of one’s youth may be relived and relished all over again.
We’ve got all the information you need to know about the adult meal that’s going to be offered by McDonald’s, including when it’s going to be available, where you can get it, and how much time you have left to do so.
Because of the incredible toys that come with it, the Happy Meal at McDonald’s has quickly become one of the fast-food restaurant’s most popular items.
If you are an adult who has been watching and wishing that you could have one for yourself as well, now is your chance since McDonald’s has finally listened to your requests through their partnership with Cactus Plant Flea Market.
Where To Buy McDonalds Adult Happy Meal?
In 1979, the nationwide distribution of the Happy Meal started. The original McDonald’s Happy Meal was a promotion for Star Trek: The Motion Picture. In retrospect, this is amusing because the original Star Trek movie arguably the least family-friendly in the series.
Since then, Happy Meals have included other characters, including those from Batman and Disney. On September 27, McDonald’s revealed it would be producing an adult-oriented Happy Meal. By providing the Cactus Plant Flea Market Box, the chain is completely rethinking the experience.
Known for being a favorite of hip-hop greats like Kanye West, Tyler the Creator, and Pharrell, Cactus Plant Flea Market created an exclusive cooperation box with McDonald’s that featured both well-known and original character faces
The adult’s happy meal will only be available at McDonald’s for a short period of time beginning on October 3. The boxes will be offered in-restaurant, at the drive-through, for delivery, and even on the official McDonald’s app.
Customers who purchase the Cactus Plant Flea Market Box on the McDonald’s App are immediately entered to win free, exclusive merchandise every week. T-shirts, a Grimace Chair, and other goods are included in this. If you don’t want to wait, the merchandise will also be available here on October 3 at 11 a.m. ET.
Read More: When Does Mcdonalds Star Serving Breakfast?
What To Expect In The Box?
You have the following two choices available to you:
- A Big Mac with 100% pure beef patties topped with Big Mac sauce OR
- Chicken McNuggets with fries and your choice of drink are both available
A meal and a well-known McDonald’s character will be included in the box. They will include Cactus Buddy, the Hamburglar, Birdie, and Grimace. It seems strange that Ronald McDonald himself wasn’t included in the list.
However, it’s great to see the fast-food juggernaut once more pay tribute to the original McDonaldland characters. Younger generations may not have much use for figures like Grimace the purple blob. However, many people who grew up with them had them imprinted in their hearts and brains.
What We Know About the Collaboration?
The collaboration will enable adults to take a trip down memory lane and perhaps relive their childhood, according to Tariq Hassan, Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer of McDonald’s USA.
We’re actually repackaging one of McDonald’s most fond memories in a way that’s hyper-relevant for our adult followers, he declared. As we plunge headfirst into the exciting world of the Cactus Plant Flea Market together next week, I can’t wait to give fans a one-of-a-kind work of art and culture.
This collaboration puts menu staples like the Big Mac and McNuggets in the spotlight as another way we’re rekindling a new generation’s affection for our food and the brand.
Interesting Facts And Stats About McDonald’s History
- McDonald’s was founded on May 15, 1940, by Maurice and Richard McDonald.
- On May 15, 1940, McDonald’s, the nation’s first barbeque restaurant, opened in San Bernardino, California.
- In 1948, the McDonald brothers changed the restaurant’s name and launched the “Speedee Service System.”
- McDonald’s began offering hamburgers and cheeseburgers to customers in 1948 as well.
- Ray Kroc sold the McDonald brothers gadgets to help their hamburger restaurant run more quickly. As a result, the McDonald’s restaurant’s waitstaff was no longer available.
- On April 15, 1955, Ray Kroc, a franchise entrepreneur, joined the McDonald brothers as a partner in their chain restaurant business. To join the corporation, Ray Kroc paid with shares. The company’s international branding is covered by Kroc’s stock purchases. Later, a conflict arose between the McDonald brothers and Ray Kroc about who should have authority over their commercial operations.
- McDonald’s submitted an application for a U.S. trademark on May 4, 1961, using the letters “m” as the new trademark emblem and the words “McDonald’s” as the name. Additionally, the McDonald’s corporation purchased the McDonald brothers in 1961.
- The tall, golden yellow arches of the fast-food chain were adopted as its mascot in 1962.
- In order to market their fast food services to the target demographic of youngsters, Ronal McDonald, a mascot clown, was released in 1965.
- Milkshakes and fries were added to the McDonald’s menu in 1966. As the first item on its national menu, it also debuted the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
- McDonald’s debuted The Bic Mac and hot apple pie in 1968.
- Shamrock Shakes were a part of McDonald’s St. Patrick’s Day specials in 1970.
- Quarter-Pounded was added to the fast food chain’s national menu in 1973. In 1975, McDonald also debuted the Egg McMuffin to its menu. Egg McMuffins were developed by Herb Peterson.
- While adding Chicken McNuggets to its menu in 1983, McDonald’s introduced Happy Meals in 1979.
- McDonald’s reported that there were 10,000 restaurants worldwide in 1988.
For More Trending & Entertainment Related News, Do Visit:- TheWhistlerNews.com