An updated Grand Theft Auto game used to be released by Rockstar almost year. Although that’s a far cry from the current release schedule, which consists of numerous Grand Theft Auto V rereleases, it hasn’t prevented us from dreaming about the upcoming game, which hasn’t yet been formally announced.
Yes, there is GTA: San Andreas for Oculus Quest 2 as well as Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy and The Definitive Edition to play in the interim.
The GTA community becomes closer with each year that goes by in anticipation of a potential title announcement.
The GTA 6 release date, however, has been kept a secret by Rockstar Games for a very long time. For the past nine years, the world of GTA V has provided the public with plenty of chaos and destruction. But a change is warranted at this point.
With the release of more recent games, the GTA franchise is predicted to enter a previously unheard-of new phase.
The next instalment in the Grand Theft Auto Series is now under active development, Rockstar Games stated earlier this year via a blog post.
The game will include exciting new modifications that will be available for years to come when it is released around the end of 2025.
Also Read: How to Get Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass
The Release Date For GTA 6
According to a number of different stories, Grand Theft Auto 6 has, in all likelihood, been in development for some time now.
According to recent reports, Rockstar has reportedly paused production on remasters of Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption in order to place more of its attention on the development of GTA 6.
At first, most people thought that Grand Theft Auto 6 would not be available until some time around the year 2023. There were those overly optimistic fans who were holding out hope for 2021, despite the fact that this was an extremely unlikely outcome.
Recent developments, on the other hand, have resulted in these projections being pushed even further, all the way out to 2024 or 2025. Let’s take a look at some information that will help shed some light on the subject of when exactly Grand Theft Auto 6 will be available.
Henderson recently provided a video in which he made a prediction regarding the release date of Grand Theft Auto, stating that it will take place in 2024 or 2025.
He also provided a number of other GTA 6 predictions and rumours, including a setting for GTA 6 that is modelled after a contemporary version of Vice City.
It was previously speculated that Grand Theft Auto 6 would be released between the years 2022 and 2023; however, more recent evidence reveals that it will not be released until the years 2024 and 2025; there are several compelling reasons for this delay.
Read More: Who Is Agent 3 In Splatoon 3? Explained
GTA 6 Rumored Gameplay
Open-world travel, fast automobiles, and action-packed gameplay have always been at the core of GTA. GTA III, the first entry to be presented in 3D, marked the series’ evolution with its release in 2001. (Instead of the 2D, top-down perspective).
Then, GTA Online built on the model once more, putting an emphasis on multiplayer networking while keeping all of the exciting aspects of the original GTA game.
Even though it has been in development for so long, there are high hopes for GTA 6. It is unknown whether the game will revolutionise the concept once more.
It’s possible that GTA 6 will take place in a well-known environment, perhaps a contemporary version of Vice City.
Henderson at least appears to think so. In addition, Schreier predicts that the map itself will change over time, just as it did in GTA Online.
- It is possible to transport and store dead bodies in trunks. Police may occasionally examine your car, and if they discover a dead body, they will quickly raise your level of wanted status.
- Players’ health will be significantly lower than in earlier game versions due to the lack of cheats. It appears like Rockstar will choose a more “realistic” course of action with this decision.
- Complete engine tuning overhaul, a la Gran Turismo or Forza Horizon, or other top-tier racing games.
- Now, you can jump from a moving aircraft and rappel down buildings and cliffs.
- Crime rates that are higher at night.
- NPCs may become aware that you are following them, and occasionally they will either report you to a police officer on the phone or visit a police station in person.
- Movement may be negatively impacted by clothing.
- There’s a chance the player will be able to grab onto the ledge and pull himself up if they go off the building’s edge.
- Grand Theft Auto 6 has electrified and autonomous vehicles for sale.
- A one-star wanted status will be assigned to you if a police officer observes you speeding. A ticket will be issued if you choose to pull over.
To Know More, Visit Our Website: thewhistlernews.com