The massive mid-season update for the battle royal game Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded is coming, and many players will be curious to learn the patch details.
All relevant information about the update, including as weapon balancing, new game modes, and map modifications, is included in the patch notes.
We anticipate the patch notes to be comprehensive given how substantial the mid-season upgrade is.
Red Doors that allowed players to teleport to various locations across Verdansk were introduced in Season 4 as well, so it’s worth speculating whether they’ll undergo any fresh adjustments when the mid-season update debuts.
- FH5 Hot Wheels Release Date: Hot Wheels Expansion In Forza Horizon 5 Is Officially Revealed
- Let’s See When Ashes Of Creation Will Be Out, Its Platform, Characteristics, And Many More
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Notes
The battle royal game Call of Duty Warzone’s Season 4 Reloaded update is officially live, and as is customary, there is more to it than meets the eye at first glance.
In an effort to shake up the established two-gun Warzone paradigm, the team of developers behind this battle royale game has decided to once again weaken the ever-popular NZ-41 and introduce a new weapon called the Marco 5.
Blueprint Blitz, a Limited-Time Event
A brand-new one-of-a-kind global Event has just begun. During this event, the completion of two standard Contracts will cause the appearance of two new Contraband Contracts automatically.
In addition to a large amount of Cash to spend during the current match, completing a Contraband Contract will get you a permanent Weapon Blueprint reward if you are successful in retrieving it from the Danger Zone.
You should have the potential to acquire a good number of Weapon Blueprints from previous seasons if you participate in Blueprint Blitz.
Payload, the first objective-based game mode available in Warzone, sets two teams of 20 players against one another in a race against the clock.
Players can either sabotage the mission or drop in to accompany two caravans of cars through a series of Checkpoints.
To help with your squad’s goal, construct or demolish barriers, buy structures, and be careful to acquire any Contracts you come across while exploring Verdansk because they will pave the way for success.
The attacking team wins the match if they successfully escort all cars through all Checkpoints in the allotted time.
The defending team can purchase and construct obstacles to stall these vehicles on the tracks in addition to picking attackers off the payload vehicles to slow them down.
All of this takes place as Operators are continuously dropping in with their unique loadouts, combing Verdansk for resources like Cash and Killstreaks to help their team escort or stop the Payloads.
Three key accessibility areas—Hard of Hearing, Blind/Low-Vision, and Cognitive Overload—are the emphasis of the ensuing new features.
There is now a new accessibility option to alter the time that incoming messages are visible on the screen in text chats. When a new message is received, players can control how long the text chat widget is shown on the screen. Accessibility for people with hearing loss and cognitive overload is supported by this feature.
From the following options, players can select the text chat behaviour they prefer:
Off: The HUD will never display the text chat for new messages.
By default, the text chat will be visible on the screen for 3 seconds after new messages are received. This has always been the ingrained behaviour in Warzone.
Medium: The text conversation will be visible for 15 seconds after receiving a new message.
Long: The text conversation will remain visible on the screen for 30 seconds after new messages are received.
Extended: The text conversation will be visible for 60 seconds after receiving a new message.
Open the Accessibility Options Menu and choose Text Chat Behaviour (Time on Screen) from the Visuals tab to access this adjustment.
In addition, you can access this setting by going to the Options Menu and choosing Text Chat Behavior (Time on Screen) from the General tab.
- New Gulag loadouts have been released.
- Red Door Control Rooms contain the Sentry Gun Killstreak.
- In core BR, the Specialist Token is now slightly more prevalent.
- Combat Bow Killstreak damage has been enhanced, and it now kills foes who are hit straight.
- When looting a Loadout Drop, players will now drop their current gear right behind them.
- When sliding on a downward slope, vertical camera movement will no longer be locked.
- Two new Warzone Perks have been added.
- High Alert will also receive an update that will allow players to hear the footsteps of Dead Silent.
Read More: Atari 2600: A Video Computer System
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Weapon Patch Notes For Light Machine Guns
- M60 (BOCW)
- Maximum Damage has been raised from 36 to 37.
- Headshot Multiplier raised from 1.5 to 1.6 \sMG34 (MW) (MW)
- Maximum Damage has been reduced from 31 to 29.
- The minimum damage has been reduced from 28 to 27.
- The Headshot Multiplier has been reduced from 1.5 to 1.4.
- Upper Torso Multiplier has been reduced from 1.1 to 1 MG82 (BOCW)
- ADS speed has somewhat lowered.
- Alpha Light Machine Gun (MW)
- Maximum Damage has been increased from 31 to 32.
- Maximum Damage Range has been reduced by 7%.
- Upper Torso Multiplier has been reduced from 1.1 to 1 SA87 (MW)
- Light Machine Gun Alpha’s Upper Torso Multiplier was reduced from 1.2 to 1.1. (BOCW)
- Maximum Damage has been reduced from 34 to 33.
- Upper Torso Multiplier has been reduced from 1.1 to 1.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded weapon patch notes for sniper rifles
- Swiss K31 (BOCW)
- ADS animation updated
- Now shares a base reticule with the ZRG 20mm
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded weapon patch notes for tactical rifles
- Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW)
- Headshot Multiplier decreased from 1.8 to 1.7
- CARV.2 (BOCW)
- Headshot Multiplier decreased from 1.7 to 1.6
- M16 (BOCW)
- Headshot Multiplier decreased from 1.8 to 1.6
- The inability to engage the PS5 120hz option while HDR was turned on has been fixed.
- The Xbox One S has been fixed to allow players to join matches in Verdansk Playlists.
- Fixed various problems that caused Dev Error 5573, which caused players to crash.
- Additional collision problems with certain Verdansk components have been fixed, allowing players to sneak up on or fire through them.
- Fixed a bug were wearing armour plates at the same time as using melee strikes might one-shot other players.
- A bug that prevented players from saving customised mods on the Shotgun Bravo has been fixed (BOCW).
- Fixed a bug on the Tactical Rifle Charlie that prevented users from saving custom modifications (BOCW).
- A problem with older graphics cards erroneously rendering shadows has been fixed.
- Rebirth Crates now show closed when they should be open. This problem has been fixed.
- It was resolved that the Ice Drake’s barrel would block the player’s view when using an Axial Arms 3x Optic to ADS.
- Fixed a problem that allowed players to wield weapons temporarily after being knocked out if the gas mask animation was still playing.
- A problem where a Bounty Target might remain tracked after dying has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that allowed players to enter a non-playable region of the Downtown Tower.
- The ability for players to fire their weapons after being downed by a rocket launcher has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the Maximum Reserve Ammo of the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW) was 150 instead of 210.
- The Light Machine Gun Alpha (BOCWhipfire )’s reticle wouldn’t show up when the Visiontech 2x optic was attached; this problem has been fixed.
- There was a bug that prevented players from clicking the Buy Battle Pass button after using the arrow keys.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Warzone’s “Celebratory Smoke” Gesture visual effects from matching those of Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some Blueprints in Warzone from matching those in Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some Weapon Dynamic Icons to display on the in-game UI out of alignment.
- A bug that made the dirt bike icon on the tac map bigger than other vehicles has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented players from purchasing the Battle Pass because they were trapped on the purchasing screen or animation.
- It was resolved that Beck’s “Spray Paint” skin’s hat appeared translucent.
- There was a problem that made the Ballistic Knife appear off-center in third person.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II Precision Airstrike Killstreak jet remained in the air until the conclusion of the game due to a bug that was fixed.
- Fixed a problem that caused Mastery Camos to apply unevenly across different Blueprints.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in erroneous animations when making a melee attack while crouching.
- Fixed a problem where the Infil icon represented the wrong kind of vehicle.
- Fixed a problem that made the Bullfrog (BOCW) model appear out of place when used as a primary weapon.
To Know More, Visit Our Website: Thewhistlernews.com