Call of Duty: Warzone, the long-awaited update to the game’s fifth season is finally going live. This update brings a variety of substantial improvements to Warzone, including adjustments to the lighting on Caldera, a volcanic eruption completes with lava, new objects, extra Operators, and other additions. This is yet another significant upgrade, with its file size coming in at approximately 10 gigabytes across all supported devices.
To begin, the Season 5 update for Warzone includes the addition of a new battle pass that contains 100 tiers of additional content. This contains a new Operator named Raul Menendez, new weapons such as the EX1 assault rifle energy weapon and the RA 225 submachine gun, and additional weapon blueprints, charms, and calling cards. The new Operator is named Raul Menendez.
Warzone Season 5 Patch Notes
- Doomsday Station
- For $10,000, you can activate this special station, which will send an enemy AI helicopter drop to occupy the area.
- No matter who turned on the station’s rewards, any Player can take them.
- Per match, one station with various potential spawn spots will arise.
- Players who turn on and lock the station completely will receive a special aesthetic Watch skin.
Supply Box UAV
- For 20 seconds, the Tac Map will be marked on the Tac Map with this new Killstreak’s mark for nearby, unopened Supply Boxes.
- You can find this Killstreak in Supply Boxes or pay $3,000 to buy it from a Buy Station.
- A stronger effect is produced when an Advanced Supply Box UAV is activated, which happens when more than three Supply Box UAVs are activated quickly.
The color represents the many types of supply boxes:
- Blue = Standard Supply Box
- Orange = Legendary Supply Box
- Red = Resurgence Supply Box
- Pink = Personal Supply Box
- Full-map mode
- Players start with their Loadout
- Resurgence respawn system is activated but Players cannot get wiped
- Raining giant lava rocks
- Players should keep an eye on the Volcano Meter for a read on volcanic activity, also represented by an increasingly smoky atmosphere.
Game Mode Rotations
- Caldera Resurgence Quads
- Caldera Iron Trials Quads
- Rebirth Resurgence Quads
- Rebirth Iron Trials Quads
- Battle Royale (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- Fortune’s Keep Resurgence (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- Plunder (Quads)
Fortune’s Keep Resurgence Mode Update
- 50 Players, up from 45
- +5 teams
- 50 Players, up from 46
- +2 teams
- 51 Players, up from 45
- +2 teams
- 52 Players, up from 40
- +3 teams
- With this increase in additional Players, we have also increased the availability of Supply Boxes as we have been happy with the pacing of looting relative to squad size.
- Unstoppable Streak
- Razor Sharp
- Survival of the Fittest
- Gold or Nothing
- BR Mastermind
- Under Pressure
- Holger Strike
Player Count Increase
- Solos: 50 players up from 45
- Duos: 50 players up from 46
- Trios: 51 players up from 45
- Quads: 52 players up from 40
Quality of Life
- Targeted Airstrikes
- The Precision Airstrike hazard UI notification has been improved to better reflect both the location of the Airstrike target and any adversaries that may be close by.
- Fix for Precision Airstrikes that occasionally hit the Player from behind and not close to the desired place was implemented.
- When a Player is striking from a position that is far higher than the target, this could happen in rare circumstances.
- A warning UI alert has been added if the player initiating a Precision Airstrike or Cluster Strike is too close to the target site.
- The ability of precise airstrikes to smash through walls, balconies, and windows will remain unaffected.
The most recent Warzone season appears to be deviating from every standard in the game’s established story. The new weapons featured in season five are no exception to this rule. The company’s first energy rifle is the EM1 Warzone, you read it correctly. This firearm is from Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and has a custom battery solution in place of the tried-and-true ballistics system used in every assault rifle. Although the EM1 operates wonderfully over a long distance, if you run out of charge capacity, you will need to wait until the cooling-off period is over.
Next is a small-caliber SMG called the RA 225, which fires rounds at an unfathomably fast rate. As some of the best SMGs in the history of Warzone have come from the last few seasons of the game, we’ll be watching the RA 225 to see how it performs. We also have the Valois Revolver, which is a powerful sidearm that doubles as a knife and a handgun. This weapon will launch for purchase before to the October mid-season update. The BP50 and Liennea 57 assault rifles, which will both be made available in the mid-season update, are the two remaining weapons.
Caldera Map Updates
Volcanic Peak Reworked POI
- Season 5 began at the same time as a large geological event, and Caldera has seen an uptick in volcanic activity. As lava pours down the hill in all directions and erupts across the island during Operation: Last Call, combatants must manoeuvre around a redesigned Peak.
- Any self-respecting villain needs their own den of evil. As a result, Task Force Tyrants have taken over and changed Peak in a slightly hazardous manner. War-torn Caldera, lava-filled torrent, basalt columns, stepping stones, enormous, ornate crest for their covert organisation, and breath taking scenery.
Rebirth Island Map Updates
- New weather and lighting at sunset on Rebirth Island
- A warm and rich sunset cast a brilliant hue across the landscape of Rebirth Island, causing unusual lighting shifts.
- The weather and lighting on Rebirth Island change once the sun has set.
- A new limited-time option called “Rebirth After Dark” will also be available for Rebirth Island from Friday, September 2 through Sunday, September 4, allowing users to continue playing this well-liked experience after sundown.
To Know More, Visit Our Website: Thewhistlernews.com